Are you looking for career coaching and support to decide your next step? Future Bright is a service offered by WECA (West of England Combined Authority), and offers free career coaching and training to those living in Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South.
Gloucestershire who are:
- Aged 18 and over
- In paid work (including zero hours and self-employed)
- Receiving benefits or tax credits, or
- Earning below the real living wage
You will get a dedicated career progression coach working with you for 3 to 6 months who will:
- Help you create a career action plan
- Explore opportunities for career progression with you
- Help you to build your confidence and motivation
- Give you the opportunity to gain employability tools and skills such as CV and application form writing and interview techniques
- Provide information on local opportunities and services
You can contact your local Future Bright team at the following:
Can’t see the support you need for your business?
Talk to us, the Spaceworks team are always happy to help.
Join a community of over 200 businesses that call Spaceworks their home.